Saturday 9th May 2020
In response to government advice to avoid all group gatherings, it is with great sadness that we have decided to postpone this year's Spring Festival. We believe this is the right decision for the welfare of the community at this time. There is a possibility we may reschedule for later in the year but if not we will come back in 2021 even bigger and better, and no doubt we will all be ready to party by then!!
We will keep you informed of any plans for this year and please also help us to raise money for the next one whether it is this year or next by donating to our crowdfunding page.